Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 3 - Friday, June 24th

Today I ate noodles for breakfast. If you buy food at 7-11 you can eat it the next day. Today it is raining. The T.V shows in Japan are mostly different reality T.V game shows as there is a game show for everything. In Japan it gets light at around 4am and is dark by 7pm. The shower head in the shower is connected to the tap and is used by  turning the tap. The hotel does not have a closet so hooks are used to hang up your hanging clothes. I went to Shinjuku district in Tokyo as our hotel was near there. I went to a bookstore called Kinokuniya where there are some English books all on one floor. For lunch I ate fresh sashimi. It was delicious. I also had sesame flavored tofu for dessert. On the way back from a meeting I ended up getting lost on the way back to the hotel I was lost for about 30 minutes because on the way out with friends from the hotel I went a different way and so on the way back we went a different way again.  I got confused and thought that the hotel was across the street but it was on the opposite side that I thought it was. I ended up finding my way by eventually asking for directions at a 7-11 and they told me to go to the police box and they told me it was just around the corner from the police box. In Japan on hot days it is easy to get heat exhaustion.


No comments:

Post a Comment